AIM BIG TRAVELS, EXPLORE JOURNEY NUANCES

Travelling is one of the very few funs we can have in life which gives us high and is also not harmful to our health. Our journey, no matter the scale, distance, kind of locomotive or any other type of vehicle it may be but every journey makes us realize something. The something might be the company we have, the places we visit, the inconveniences of visiting a few places or we might find ourselves in it. Finding ourselves might sound so cliché and typical but the reality is that the journey where we find ourselves is the most prominent and hard-hitting journey of our whole life. We have read enough content on traveling all over the internet or through books. I write stuff I’ve felt about and when you click on this blog, all I ever promise is to drag you into my world and make you see my vision with my words. This is a time when I had to attend an important event where I had to be dressed appropriately.

 

It was one of the harshest summers I’ve been through, the temps have been hitting sky high every day. Everyone out in the open is sweating restless, clicking their lips together with annoyance all over. We have all read about the water cycle in our childhood, how water bodies get heated up and gather vapors called clouds in the sky. That is exactly what was bound to happen when the summer was so harsh. It was getting cloudy bit by bit. I got into the bus I’d been waiting for and I’m still sweaty as hell. Luckily, I was granted a window seat and I was on cloud nine when I sat down because what better weather to sit in the window seat than now. I sat with an utmost sigh of relief and that reassuring feeling that you have in your knees when you get a seat after standing for long and much less in the heat. That feeling was heavenly and priceless.

 

After I settled myself on the seat, I popped open the window wondering which mad man could even close the window in the summer. I put my head a little bit outside the window and I closed my eyes. I felt the first breezy wind of the summer hitting my face and my cheek muscles moved so involuntarily making me smile like I never did in my life. With every breeze, a sweat drop started dripping down and that was one of the best feelings I’ve had associated with sweat. Since my eyes were closed, the remaining senses heightened a little bit and that’s when my nose caught the aroma of the soil. That aroma where it is just about to rain and the sand is oozing out some delicious scents, which frankly would have even tempted me to eat it if I’m not given the proper context of what it is before presenting it to me.

 

As I was experiencing these heavenly scents and breezes, suddenly a drop fell on my nose. This wasn’t the sweat that was dripping down earlier. This felt foreign, pristine, and somehow soothing as well. That was the first raindrop, at least from my perspective. Slowly, it started to rain and everyone started to close their windows. I didn’t or maybe just couldn’t close it. Though my mind said I had to, my hands couldn’t do it. I had no problem getting wet or catching a cold at this point in time because I was fed up with the heat and the rain washed away the lethargic mood that I’d had the whole day. I had to be well dressed for where I had to go but all of it didn’t matter when the rain was showering me with love.

 

All the above-mentioned things are basic things that happen every day but, what made them special is their combination. The summer heat from window seat to the windy breeze to soothing rain; all of them were part of my journey. Travelling is special not because of the place we visit, the journey we made to reach that place is far more arousing and appreciable. Like, for example, LIFE IS A JOURNEY OF 100 SLAPS, PRAY THAT YOU GET THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A journey makes a travel what it is, it may be life or any dream destination, try reaching it before your eyes weaken and spine bends because they hint at your final travel.

Comments

Popular Posts